Dog Haus is continuing its fight to help end childhood hunger in America with the return of its successful Chef Collaboration Series, in partnership with No Kid Hungry. This year, we’re partnering with kick-ass, celebrity chefs to bring you the tastiest culinary creations you’ve never tried.
JUNE | BERT S. AGOR, JR.
CHEF BERT S. AGOR, JR.
• National Executive Chef for King’s Hawaiian• American Culinary Foundation certified Executive Chef• Former Corporate Training Chef for Ruth’s Chris Steak House• Hawaiian native and 3rd generation Executive Chef• Dog Haus Kick-Ass Chef, 2019, 2021
angus beef patty, american cheese, smoked bacon, miso ranch, wild arugula, pickled jalapeños, pickled peppers, scallions, onion rings & bang bang sauce; on grilled king’s hawaiian rolls
• Chef & Owner of Um.Ma.San Francisco, Chingu Hawaii and Kamu Las Vegas• Founder of Seoul Sausage Co. and KPOP Foods• Winner of multiple TV competition shows, including Esquire Network’s Knife Fight and Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen• Numerous press accolades, including Forbe’s Magazine’s Top 25 Food Trucks• Dog Haus Kick-Ass Chef, 2018-2021
All beef dog topped with korean bbq beef, k-pop kimchi mayo, pickled vegetables, sunny side up egg, scallions & furikake; on grilled king's hawaiian rolls
• TV & YouTube Personality
• Over 2 million viewers subscribe to the Sam The Cooking Guy YouTube channel
• Emmy Award Winner
• Owner of restaurants Not Not Tacos and Graze By Sam
• Author of four cookbooks, including Awesome Recipes and Kitchen Shortcuts and Just Grill This!• Dog Haus Kick-Ass Chef, 2021
deep-fried all beef dog, caramelized onions, mayo, teriyaki sauce, tempura crumbles & wasabi furikake; on grilled king’s hawaiian rolls